Saturday, 21 November 2015

Script (Preliminary Planning)

As our group was planning, we thought it would be a useful idea to plan our characters in advance in order to give everyone a chance to use the camera as well as to do some editing.
Characters
Protagonist: David Thomas
Antagonist: Chris King
Sidekick: Stephanie Hanna

We thought writing a script in advance, would be a lot easier for our actors in advance. This enabled everyone to see what will occur in our story as well as at which points certain events will occur. Furthermore, as our script was already planned, this will enable us to use our time efficiently when it comes to filming.
Script
(Protagonist unlocks door and walks in)
(Protagonist sits on the chair)
(Antagonist and sidekick appear)
Protagonist: I want my cat back.
Antagonist: I’ll never give it to you.
Protagonist: I’ll kill you
Antagonist: I don’t believe you.
(Protagonist points his gun at sidekick and shoots her)
(Sidekick falls to her death)
(Protagonist reloads gun at points it at the antagonist)
(Antagonist throws the cat to the protagonist as the protagonist shoots the Antagonist)
(Antagonist falls to his death as the protagonist catches the cat unaware that it’s a bomb)
(Protagonist exits the room, the door and curtains close)
(The bomb explodes resulting in the protagonist’s death)
(”The Bomb” titles sequence appears)

No comments:

Post a Comment